Home > About Us > Comments > Professional Advisors
What Professional Advisors Are Saying about Generous Giving
We are grateful in every way to God for the words of encouragement we receive from our Christian brothers and sisters. Some of your comments are posted below to encourage others. See what your peers are saying about our conferences, our Marketplace, our ministry and our online library of resources. We welcome your comments anytime.
- “Your clients experience financial freedom and joy in direct proportion to their willingness to be generous with what they have. Generous Giving is an excellent resource to help advisors facilitate grace-centered giving with their clients.” — Ron Blue, Founder, Ronald Blue & Co.
- “I became involved with Generous Giving as I began to understand the importance of giving with an eternal perspective.” — David Wills, President, National Christian Foundation
- “Generous Giving provides a series of totally unique and leading edge giving tools that can empower advisors to take their client service and impact to the next level.” — Paul Brooks, Managing Director, The Helixx Group
- “It has been stirring and challenging in
a way that honors the Lord.” — R.B.
Back to top
- “Thank you again for this weekend. I could write pages of my thoughts, but I really just want to say thank you and ask you to pray for me about the changes God is leading me to make. I have had several meetings with key staff members today, and we are already implementing changes in the organization to allow me to put into practice some of my ‘action steps’ from the weekend. Thank you for being a part of God stirring my heart to be more generous.” — O.S.
- “Just a brief note to thank you once again for the magnificent conference that you put on in Pasadena. I can see the Lord’s hand at work in what you are doing, and it is very exciting!” — S.B.
- “My parents have been significantly
impacted by the conferences. My inheritance is
history!” — D.W., Georgia
- “(My wife) and I were tremendously
blessed by the conference and the things we heard.
It was also inspiring to be around people who are
generous givers. Thank you for your example.” — D.D.
- “I wanted to congratulate you on a
great job, well done. To all of your team—thank you.
I attend dozens of conferences, and yours was first
class across the board. Not only that, but I could
really sense the Spirit of God working and moving.
God spoke to me specifically on several issues.” — A.G.
- “One of the things about the Generous Giving Conference that has had the greatest impact on me was been the encouragement of being in a room with a whole lot of other people who have a passion to give. I’ve come away with at least five or six ideas that I can implement in the next couple of months that will really leverage (our clients’) giving opportunities that I’d never thought of. [I believe that] Jesus, in looking at the Generous Giving Conference, would say these are people who are really committed to wanting to make a difference with the resources that He has provided through their lives for this generation in this time. And that’s an exciting thing to be a part of.” — D.W.
- “The speakers were excellent, they
spoke to the heart issues and challenged us all.
What a blessing! Thank you for all you and the
Generous Giving team are doing for the Kingdom.” — D.W.
Back to top
- “I have read this book, [The Treasure Principle: Discovering the Secret of Joyful Giving], and loved it. My husband and I gave it to our adult children last Christmas, and he has a supply to give to some of his Christian clients (financial services). We also use it in our development efforts at Mastermedia International. It’s a wonderful, thought-provoking, inspiring book.” — N.T., New York
- “I spent several hours last night mining the deepest recesses of your Web site. My compliments to the designer and the writers. The volume and quality of information available is impressive, but also easy to navigate. My cynical, skeptical side kept expecting to find something to reject so I could return to the comfort of my own limited understanding. But my efforts were in vain. So I ordered The Treasure Principle materials with the thought of using them as a Sunday school class.” — D.W., Virginia
- “I gave a copy of your book, The Treasure Principle: Discovering the Secret of Joyful Giving, to a client, and she loved it and is giving a copy to each of her four children. I just gave it to another client yesterday, and the same thing may be happening with their two children. I am scheduled to have a ‘family meeting’ with this family in January.” — S.A.
Back to top